Friday, March 18, 2011

Google account Security

      
   Dobule Key Protection for Google Account






               My sister wanted to check my internet activities, so she asked my mail password. Now I don't have worry about it, earlier also, coz nothing is there. But today she is asking for my mobile phone too. Thanks to Google.com for protecting me from hackers, also from sistern noqw I have no worries.

                           Last month Google.com had  annouced "2 step verification" This is an extra layer security. Which  means   even if someone steals or guessess your password, but  still they won`t be able to  sign in tyour account without your phone.

               You can activate this service from Google account settings. This is very easy to config. After confirmitation of cell phone/landline Google will provide you 10 back up codes. That you need to keep safe. If your phone is unavilable you can use these codes to access account.

Hey hackers!! Are you ready to beat this magnificant services????

>>Sarathlal

1 comment:

  1. if you're working with sensitive data on your account. With two-step verification setup, recover live account

    ReplyDelete